General Rules for use of the ARMCP Website (“Website”)
- No discussions constitute legal advice from or to other Association of Residential Mortgage Compliance Professionals members in using this organization’s Website.
- Association of Residential Mortgage Compliance Professionals is not responsible for the information, advertising, products, resources or other materials, of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement. Your use of any linked site is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to that site.
- This Website may be used for lawful purposes only. You may not post content that is obscene, otherwise objectionable, in violation of federal or state law, or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- You may not post content that discloses any company's non-public transactions, business intentions, or other confidential information, or that discusses prices or salaries, and you may not promote another compliance organization’s Website.
- You may not post content that infringes the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of third parties. No material protected by copyright or other proprietary right shall be uploaded, posted, or otherwise made available on the Website without the permission of the copyright owner.
- You may not disparage, harass, abuse, threaten, or advocate violence against other participants, entities, individuals, or Websites. You may not bash vendors, whether by name, specific description or otherwise.
- The Website administrator reserves the right to remove content immediately and without notice that is deemed to be inappropriate and/or in violation of our rules. Content posted in an inappropriate area of the site will be either deleted or moved to a more appropriate area, as determined by the Website administrator in his/her sole discretion.
- Association of Residential Mortgage Compliance Professionals reserves the right to modify or discontinue this Website at any time without notice or liability.
- In addition to the above rules, all Website members are expected to follow the participation guidelines below:
- Don't challenge or attack others. The discussions in the Website are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may want to freely express your opinion.
- Not every question can be answered and not every answer is summarily reliable.
- This is not an FAQs platform, although ways, means, and answers may be subjects of discussion.
- Don't post blatant commercial messages. If a designed area is created for promotions, the Website administrator, at his/her sole discretion, will move advertising messages to that area.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the Website is available for all to see, and certain comments may be subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Your views and the views expressed by others do not necessarily reflect the views of Association of Residential Mortgage Compliance Professionals.
Remedy for not complying with the website rules
Members who do not comply with and agree to accept these Website rules will be banned from membership without any requirement to provide them with advance notice or appeal, and with no liability whatsoever to Association of Residential Mortgage Compliance Professionals, its members, or the Website's owner, administrator(s), and manager(s).